Friday, October 31, 2008

Tagged...

So, I've been tagged by bigd. OK, I'm game.....

Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share 6 non-important/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag 6 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is up
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Six non-important/habits/quirks about myself

1. I am the most disorganized type A person I know. It is, of course an oxymoron to be this way, but then again, my whole life is an oxymoron.

2. Don't..ever...mess with my bike gear. Enuff said.

3. I sleep with a stuffed moose. So before you laugh, there are a few things to know. First, it is replacing the pink dog that I slept with for my first 29 years. Second, it was a present from my husband when we reached the gift shop at the top of a mountain we hiked on our honeymoon (don't all mountains have gift shops at the top?). And third, my friend Jeremy from elementary school used to call me Moosey, so i feel a sort of kinship to this stuffed friend.

4. I am a lousy domestic partner. I don't cook, I hate to clean, and still have not learned how to keep my bedroom neat. Sorry mom & dad...the message just never took. (I'll do these things if I have to...and I do...I just make it known all the while how much fun I am not having).

5. My favorite song of all times, and I mean my FAVORITE song, is Puff the Magic Dragon. It might have to do with the fact that my first dog when I was little was a merle blue collie named Puff. But it might just be that its a great song about a magical friendship in a magical land called imagination. I'm proud to say that I have successfully passed along the love for this song to my son, who sings it all day and night :) May his magical dragons never fade away.

6. I love getting insanely silly and giggling till tears roll down my face and my stomach and cheeks hurts from laughing so hard. Usually this takes place over dinner with my children and causes us all to be sent from the table till we can control ourselves ;-)

OK. I'm tagging Lina and Elandra because I don't know anyone else with blogs that haven't already been tagged...

No comments: