Sunday, November 9, 2008

I've Been Tagged Again :-)

Here are this game's rules from bigd to Kimala to me...

"Ok, I guess its time for another getting to know you type of blogging activity. Five questions, you only tag three other people. Lets go shall we :)

What’s your favorite saying?
What part of your personality do you wish not to pass on to your child?
While driving, what’s your biggest pet peeve?
If you could change your name, what would it be?
What’s the best excuse you’ve ever heard?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1) My favorite saying: "Growing older is required. Growing up is strictly optional."

2) I am so flawed that I can't easily narrow this answer down to one aspect of my personality that I wish to not pass along to my children. However, if I have to pick the worst, it is my wreckless habit of biting off more than I can chew. I know Alanis Morrisette recommends this...it doesn't work so well for me though.

3) This one is easy - I HATE when other drivers won't let me move over into their lane - even when I signal and give the courtesy "thank you wave".

4) I used to hate my name - but I have to say - it fits me well after all these years. I would have liked it to have a consonant at the beginning though. Jamie would work.

5) Ok - I am going to agree with Kimala on this one - being a teacher gives you an arsenal of excuses. I have to say though, the best - and most shockingly blunt - excuse I have ever gotten from a student for not being able to stay after school to take a test: "I can't stay after school today. I have to take my sister for an abortion." I shit you not. *~*~* OMG ~ FAINTS*~*~*

ok, i tag Borday, Taliesan and Mikki - if they haven't been tagged already


No comments: