Thursday, May 14, 2009

WTF???

OK, so most of you know that i have spent the last two years working to get a sim on the teen grid for my school.  With my superintendent's blessing (so I was told) I began training my teachers.  Like all other districts, we are financially strapped this year.  District support isn't an option.  Fortunately, I am getting very good at grant writing.  Then - BAM - deadline due for the grant tomorrow - and i can't get it approved to send - by the tech director who doesn't understand this technology.  WTF???????  frustration - anger- and a resignation that even the best technology resources will never reach their full potential.  So I am done.  Sarah (my teacher alt) is no longer needed.  So now...time to focus on what matters - one less thing on my plate, right?

No comments: